Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sweet, Little Jesus

Recently a dear friend had a sweet baby boy. Every time I see the pictures of his soft little furry head, I can only think of Mary. How she must have LOVED holding that baby boy, with his soft furry head. How he started as just a sweet baby boy, like my friend's sweet baby...only this baby came to save the world. The Son of God. It still baffles me.

I pray your Christmas is full of wonderful new memories to treasure.

I pray that you are blessed with family, food and a warm place to snuggle with your loved ones.

I pray your 2011 is blessed beyond your dreams.

Thank you Jesus for coming to earth.

3 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend! I hope you enjoy being back in Texas for the holidays. Here's to 2011...when hopefully we'll meet in person! Lisa~

Paper Potter said...

Yes, I am wondering that same sweet thing about Jesus and His wonderful gift. Little Charlsie's baby Uriah is a good reminder. We need to talk Lisa. After this weekend could you please give me a call. I need the pediatric nurse in you.

~kristi said...

ahh, thanks. Unfortunately that thought had not crossed my mind, but mainly b/c it has not even hit me that it is C-mas yet. I will have different thoughts tonite while holding him.

Blog Archive