Sunday, November 21, 2010

thankful

I am thankful for....
  • my husband - together 13 years, and I still really like him. Really. He is the most patient person I know (combined with the most impatient person-ME, we even out).













  • my daughter - in the car singing at the top of her lungs about Jesus' life and death and resurrection - just off the top of her head















  • my parents - my Mom is still living at age 92. I am thankful that I got to be with my Dad when he entered heaven. I'm thankful that I still have my mom to inspire me.
  • My wonderful job...it's not a job really. It's an adventure. I get to be social director/nurse for a group of teens and young adults in crisis. I get to witness kids overcoming odds. I get to make new friends every day. I get to work with people who are dedicated to curing cancer. I get to work in the BEST children's hospital in the U.S. hands down. If anyone has a sick kid, I don't care where you live, get them to Fort Worth.

  • Dear friends in numerous cities, states in the many places we have lived. Bless you!

I pray you are twice as blessed today. God is so faithful.

Happy Thanksgiving!







1 comment:

Paper Potter said...

I love you all! Sure do miss you, too!

Blog Archive