Monday, November 15, 2010

careful what you type

Just letting you fellow bloggers know...think before you type. or rant. or go off on a female-type tangent. You never know who is reading your blog.

Last Sunday evening at our church home group, the pastor of our sweet little church whom Brandt and I have grown to love says to me..."I, uh, read your blog...."

I got all excited thinking someone new actually read my blog!!

then it hit me...

OH MY GOODNESS the pastor of my church knows all about my menopausal ranting and raving. As I turned every shade of RED, subsequently followed by a nice hot flash I said "Oh my!" To which he nicely followed up, "I'm so glad my wife did not have so many troubles. It must be so hard."

OK then.

From the advice of my blogging mentor, Lisa...there'll be no more talk about issues like periods, menopause, and placentas.

Men, you can sleep better tonight knowing you're safe. And I'll just have to face the pastor sooner or later and hope he's forgotten...or maybe he's praying for me.

Maybe that's why I've had a better week.

3 comments:

Paper Potter said...

Precious! No wonder you love your church. He at least told you ....

The Pennington Point said...

Oh dear, I can NOT believe you said that on your blog. I am cracking up over here, which leads to another taboo subject...the need for Depends. LOL! Lisa~

~kristi said...

I have rethought many blog posts since this one. thanks! You will just have to email me to get details:)
But i know my Dad reads mine

Blog Archive