Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Great Day

I have made some good friends here in Tucson. One family is very special to me. I have been helping treat one very special young lady at our clinic since February. She is so talented, sweet and loves the Lord. This family has been an inspiration to me, and to many others I am sure.








This very special young lady LOVES horses and she just happens to have a beautiful White horse named Santiago. She invited us to come visit her and meet Santi.



We spent a great day with these friends in a cool little historic Western town called Tubac, Arizona.


We enjoyed the horses, had a nice tour of the old fort and schoolhouse, followed by lunch....which included the yummiest fried peach burrito with ice cream. Best dessert I've had in a long time. Just sayin..




Oh, and Annie got to ride Santiago.











Thanks friends for your inspiration.
Thanks friends for your kindness.
Thank you for your encouragement.

I will miss seeing you twice a week.
I will continue to pray with you for your complete healing.



Love you!
Lisa and Annie



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

sniff::::sniff. I need a tissue. Lisa~

Paper Potter said...

After moving 31 times in my life I can tell ya it is never 100% great. {{{hugs}}} pass the tissue, please .....

Blog Archive