Sunday, July 18, 2010

yes, it's true!!

Yes, we are moving.

Yes, we are moving back to Texas.

Yes, we are moving back to Fort Worth.


Yes, I am working at Cook Children's Medical Center. Again.

YES, IT IS ALL VERY EXCITING!!!!

Here's how it all went down:

It all started with an innocent email from my friend: you might be interested in this job...

ME: No I'm not ready to move. Again. Period.
MY FRIEND: Just take a look at the job description...
ME: OK, but really I'm not interested.
but it does look interesting
MY FRIEND: Just come talk about it on your way thru town. Let's just have coffee.
ME: Well....................................................................ok.

One hour into the coffee talk:
ME: thinking, hummmm, this job really REALLY sounds like something I would like to do.
OK, maybe I will consider it.
MY FRIEND: OK, well lets just see if others are available to talk.
(remember, this was on the way home from my Dad's funeral. I had no energy for a job interview...but OK.)

THREE hours later:
ME: I WANT THIS JOB!!!
REALLY< REALLY< REALLY!!!

ONE WEEK LATER:
I got the job.

God is SO SO good. Really.

2 comments:

mary.mimi said...

Yehaw!!! Yes HE is good..and this was a GOD-thing..Can hardly wait..I will give up a road trip to AZ to get you back in TX. AZ has no idea what they have lost, but we did and now the lost is found and has come home :) YEAH GOD!!!

mary.mimi said...

AND I love the new look on the blog..so tre-chique'

Blog Archive