Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NIKE women's half





I did it...with lots of support from friends and family. It was hard. Harder than I thought it would be. I guess having a stomach virus 5 days prior didn't help, but those hills were LONG baby.
I did it for lots of people...too many to name. Some in heaven, most still with us. Thank you to the Team in Training at the LLS. Team in Training has raised millions for patients with blood cancers (leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma). I have taken care of patients with each, and believe me their walk is way harder than 13.1 miles in the hills of San Francisco.
Blessings to all who supported my effort. Let me know if you are interested in joining Team in Training...it's a wonderful effort with lots of rewards. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Blog Archive