Friday, August 27, 2010

school daze

So Annie LOVES her new school! The first week flew by, according to her. We were a little nervous about wearing uniforms on Monday morning. As we walked up to the school, she declared "everyone else is wearing them too!"


So we now love the uniforms, thank you very much.

This daughter of mine brings me such joy. She loves Jesus, singing, dancing, riding her bike, reading, life! I am so blessed to have her. She is healthy and happy. She cares about others. On her first day of school, she announced that there were deaf kids in her class, so she is going to learn sign language. She has mastered the alphabet since.



Here she is....

Did I mention that this 10 year old has been in SEVEN new schools...

Did I mention how blessed I am?

1 comment:

Paper Potter said...

I'm so proud of her! She is an amazing cutie patootie! Gosh I hope she doesn't follow in MY footsteps with that number of schools. High School alone was a nightmare: 5 schools in 3-1/2 years, 3 schools in two states during my junior year. Now that I've moved for the 30th time I think I'm done.

Blog Archive