Thursday, December 1, 2011

where does the time go?


Well, dang it's December 1. I haven't blogged since November 1. I'm still wondering where September went???

As you can see we celebrated Halloween at our house by attending the Fall Festival at the Benbrook Community Park. And, yes I was a smurf...Barber Smurf to be exact.

Our clinic all dressed up as smurfs, changed the clinic into SmurfVille and we paraded through the atrium/lobby of the hospital singing the famous Smurf song...

you know the one...La-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la.

We won the costume contest.

Well since October November flew by, I guess I better say "Merry Christmas!"

Hope your Christmas shopping is going well!
See you in another month...or less if I find something to say.

Now I bet you're singing the smurf song too.

1 comment:

The Pennington Point said...

You two are adorable! Merry Christmas to you too....lalalalalalalala.....Lisa~

Blog Archive