Friday, March 4, 2011

Ocho





I'm just not in the creative mood to blog lately. My new job, while it is wonderful and I am so grateful to be back at Cook Children's, it is taking all my energy. It's all I can do to get home and sit down, yet sleep is not my best friend. Oh well, this season will pass...spring's coming!









So instead of posting something tired and depressing, I'm just taking a vacay and maybe will post a picture here and there until my energy comes back. Yes I'm taking B-12 by the way. And, yes I've had my thyroid checked. Any suggestions appreciated.



In addition, we are staying way busy with church, work, school, and extra-curricular stuff. It's all good, just no time to blog.

So here's a cute picture of my very favorite puppy in the world. I love this dog like my child. It's terrible, but there I said it. Everyone in my family realizes it, so it's no secret. So I'm not so sure it's terrible after all. This sweet dog is a gift from God (as well as a gift from a favorite patient.) He's only 6 years old, but has gotten really grey...another reason I worry. However, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make every person in this family feel loved. Now how many people can say that?

BTW, his name is Ocho....black/white, and when we got him, he weighed about as much as an 8 ball.

2 comments:

Paper Potter said...

Despite the gray, Ocho was a frisky puppy when I found him in the front yard that Friday, and was utterly pleased with himself when I asked him if he knew he'd given me a heart attack. I love the way he buries himself under a warm blanky!

The Pennington Point said...

I'm sorry you're drained of energy lately. I wish I could come and sit and refresh your spirit with encouraging conversation and love of Christ. The puppy pictures are adorable. Lisa~

Blog Archive